Almond Butter Crispy Wafer Banana Bread
This is the perfect recipe for those bananas that are never ripe when you want them to be, and brown before you can blink! Reduce that food waste, and make a delicious sweet treat complimented by our Almond Butter Crème Crispy Wafers.
- 3 medium bananas, mashed
- ½ cup creamy almond butter
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup buttermilk
- ¼ cup flavorless oil, such as avocado or grapeseed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups chopped Little Secrets Almond Butter Crème Crispy Wafers
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and grease and line an 8x4 loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix together mashed banana, almond butter, sugar, brown sugar, buttermilk, oil, eggs, and vanilla until smooth.
- To the bowl add flour, baking soda, and salt and fold with a rubber spatula until there are no streaks of flour left.
- Fold in the chopped Little Secrets Almond Butter Crème Crispy Wafers and pour into loaf pan.
- Top with more wafers and bake for 1 hour. If the bread is browning quicker, start checking at the 45 minute mark and add a tent of foil over it if needed.
- Cool completely and then enjoy!