Almond Butter Crispy Wafer Stuffed Croissants
Elevate your beloved chocolate stuffed croissant with decadent dark chocolate, creamy almond butter and an undeniable crisp that will have you coming back for more.
- 1 8oz Annie's Organic Crescent Rolls
- 8 Little Secrets Almond Butter Mini Crispy Wafers in Dark Chocolate
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out the crescent dough and place one Mini Crispy Wafer at the widest point. Roll the wafer in the dough until the smallest point is at the top.
- Take the egg yolk and give each roll an egg wash by brushing a small amount of egg yolk on each croissant. Sprinkle a pinch of sugar on top.
- Bake for 11-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!