Crispy Almond Butter Cups With Sea Salt Recipe
Just when we thought almond butter cups couldn't get any more delicious...we added some of our Almond Butter Crispy Wafers to the mix and WOW! You'll love this simple chocolate recipe. Like you needed another reason to stock up on these yummy chocolate wafers.
- 2 cups dark chocolate
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 1.4oz Little Secrets Almond Butter Crispy Wafer in Dark Chocolate, chopped
- Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the almond butter, coconut flour and maple syrup. Cover the bowl and place in the freezer for 10 minutes, allowing the almond butter mixture to harden.
- While the filling hardens melt the chocolate. You can use the microwave in 15-30 second increments or the double boiler method. Stir until smooth.
- Once the almond butter filling has hardened, scoop 2 teaspoons of mixture into your hands and mold into a flat disk.
- Begin making the cups by spooning 2 tablespoons of chocolate into the cupcake liners. Place the almond butter disk on top of the bottom chocolate layer. Top the almond butter filling with chopped Crispy Wafers. (do not skip this step, you have never known you were missing a little crunch in your cups) Spoon 2 tablespoons of melted chocolate over the Crispy Wafers layer. Gently spread if needed to get a smooth top.
- Place the filled muffin tin in the freezer for 30 minutes. Remove from the freezer and allow to thaw for 10 minutes. Peel off cupcake liner and enjoy!