Dark Chocolate Salted Almond Granola Bars
A healthy little treat to reward you for hitting all your New Year goals!
- 2 cups nuts (almonds, pecans)
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup dried coconut flakes
- ¼ cup pepitas
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1.4oz Little Secrets Sea Salted Almonds in Dark Chocolate Pieces
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and line a 8" x 8" baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add all the ingredients and give it a good stir.
- Pour the mixture into the baking pan and press down to flatten with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 30 minutes and let cool in the pan for 1 hour.
- Once the bars are fully cool, slice into 12 bars and enjoy.