Salted Caramel Cookie Blondies
So a blondie walks into a Milk Chocolate Cookie Bar... ok, jokes over, time to indulge. 🤤
- Kodiak Cake Brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup 4th & Heart Vanilla Bean Ghee, melted
- 2 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 1.8oz Little Secrets Milk Chocolate Cookie Bar with Caramel
- Preheat the oven to 390°F.
- In a large bowl, mix the brownie mix, eggs, ghee, oil and water until fully combined.
- Pour batter into a 9" x 9" greased pan and place in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes.
- While brownies are baking, cut the Cookie Bar into 1-2 inch pieces.
- After the brownies have baked for 20 minutes, place Cookie Bar pieces on top of the brownies and press them in gently.
- Bake for another 2-3 minutes.
- Let the brownies cool for 20 minutes and enjoy.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.