Trail Butter Granola Cookies
These cookies are a match made in nut butter and chocolate heaven. We teamed up with our friends over at Trail Butter™ for this incredible recipe featuring Little Secrets Sea Salted Almond Chocolate Pieces and Dark Chocolate + Coffee Trail Butter™
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 6 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate and Coffee Trail Butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup dried cherries
- ½ cup raw almonds, chopped
- 1 bag Little Secrets Sea Salted Almond Pieces
- Preheat oven to 350º F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer, combine melted and cooled butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and trail butter
- Beat mixture until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla extract and beat again until combined.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, oats, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until just combined.
- Fold in cherries, almonds, and Sea Salted Almond Pieces
- Cover and chill dough for 2 hours.
- Using a 1.5 tablespoon cookie scoop (a spoon or ice cream scoop works great!), scoop dough 2 inches apart onto a lined baking sheet*
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the edges are golden brown
*You may need to use two cookie sheets or bake in batches! Store in an airtight container once cooled.*