Caramel Cookie Bar Blondies
A blondie you didn’t know you needed!
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cup all purpose flour
- 2 Little Secrets Milk Chocolate Cookie Bars with Caramel, chopped
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a 9" x 13" baking pan with parchment paper.
- Using a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment combine butter and sugar on low speed. Add in the eggs, baking powder, vanilla and a pinch of salt and mix until smooth.
- With the mixer still on low, add the flour and mix until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips and chopped Milk Chocolate Cookie Bars with Caramel.
- Spread the batter onto the baking pan and bake for 25 minutes or until the edges are set.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars and enjoy!