Cookie Bar Cheesecake
- 4 8oz packs of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ⅓ cup all purpose flour
- 5-6 Little Secrets Milk Chocolate Cooke Bar, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375 F
- In a medium sized bowl, add graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and stir to combine
- Spray a 9" springform pan with oil and press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom and sides evenly
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the crust is golden brown
- Lower your oven temperature to 350F
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, add your cream cheese and mix on low-medium speed, then add 1 egg at a time, mixing for a few seconds in between eggs,
- Stop the mixer and scrape down the bowl and then turn it back onto low speed and add in the cream and vanilla. Mix for 30 seconds.
- Slowly add in your flour and then move your speed up to a medium and mix for 2-3 minutes. Scraped down the sides and make sure everything is evenly mixed
- Pour cheesecake batter into the crust and place it on a sheet tray.
- Take a second sheet tray with 1 inch of water and place on the lower rack of the oven.
- Place cheesecake on the upper rack and back for 45-55 minutes.
- Cheesecake is done when the edges start to brown and break away from the sides of the pan. It will still be jiggly in the middle - which is what you want!
- Turn the oven off and crack the door open a little bit and let cheesecake cool inside for one hour.
- Place cheesecake in fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Top your cheesecake with cut up Little Secrets Milk Chocolate Cookie Bars and a drizzle of melted chocolate right before serving!
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device