Crispy Pumpkin Almond Butter Cookies
Too much of a good thing? NO SUCH THING! Especially when you're talking about these Pumpkin Spice Almond Butter Crispy Wafer Cookies...
¼ cup pumpkin puree
½ cup almond butter
½ cup maple syrup
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 ¼ cup almond flour
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
½ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
1 3.5oz Little Secrets Almond Butter Mini Wafers in Dark Chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, syrup, almond butter and vanilla. Stir until completely smooth and combined. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until all is combined.
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons of batter and place onto the pan, spacing each cooking about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove pan from oven and place broken Almond Butter Mini Wafers on top of cookies. Lightly press them into the cookie.
- Bake for another 2-3 minutes.
- Let cookies cool on the pan for 2 minutes. Remove from the pan and enjoy!