Dark Chocolate and Caramel Dessert Pizza
Sure, we love pizza too but have you tried it make it in true (and sweet!) Little Secrets style? Layers of cookie dough, caramel and dark chocolate are hard to beat.
- 3 1/4 cups cookie dough
- 1/4 cup caramel, melted
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- 1 1.8oz Little Secrets Dark Chocolate Cookie Bar with Salted Caramel
- Preheat oven to 325°F and line a cheesecake pan with parchment paper.Scoop the cookie dough into the cheesecake pan and pat down with a spatula to make the layer even.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, depending on your oven.
- Take the cookie crust out of the oven and let cool for 15 minutes. This will allow the cookie dough to settle and not break away when you remove it from the pan.
- Pour the caramel over the cookie, creating a thin even layer. Save a tablespoon for the drizzle garnish. Place in the refrigerator and let the caramel harden for 5 minutes.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the caramel layer and smooth over with the back of the spoon.
- Immediately garnish the chocolate with the chopped Cookie Bar. Place in the refrigerator for 5 minutes to harden.
- Lastly drizzle remaining caramel on top, slice into pizza slices and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.