Mini Pancakes with Mini Peanut Butter Wafers
Mini pancakes in a BIG way. Topped with Little Secrets for all the little peanut butter chocolate lovers in your life.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 flax egg or egg
- 2 Little Secrets Peanut Butter Mini Crispy Wafers in Dark Chocolate
- Handful of Little Secrets Peanut Butter Pieces in Dark Chocolate
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and whisk together to remove any lumps.
- Pour in milk, vanilla extract and flax egg. Whisk until fully combined.
- Begin to heat a nonstick skillet with avocado oil cooking spray.
- Pour batter into a squeezable condiment or sauce bottle.
- Squeeze small dots of batter onto the hot skillet. Cook until the tops look bubble and sides look crips. Carefully flip with a spatula and cook until golden brown.
- Top with Mini Peanut Butter Wafers and Peanut Butter Pieces.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.