Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies Recipe
This amazing Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies Recipe is loaded with Little Secrets Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Pieces. Call us peaNUTS, but we would eat these cookies for breakfast, lunch, and maybe even dinner.
Adapted from www.Peanutbutterpluschocolate.com
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 5oz bag Little Secrets Peanut Butter Pieces in Dark Chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, use a handheld mixer to beat the peanut butter, sugar and baking soda until well combined. Add in the egg and vanilla extract and continue mixing. Reserve Little Secrets for later.
- Use a cookie scooper to make 1.5 inch balls. Place balls on the baking sheet and press them down lightly using the back of a measuring cup to flatten the cookies.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Pull the cookie sheet out and drop 2-3 Peanut Butter Pieces on top of the cookies. Place back in the over for 2 more minutes to melt the pieces.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on a baking sheet for 10 minutes.
- Enjoy remaining Little Secrets pieces on their own. :)