Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
“I love Oatmeal Raisin Cookies!” said no one ever! Don’t worry no raisins here. Just peanut buttery chocolate oatmeal cookies for you and the family to enjoy!
- 1 and ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups Little Secrets Peanut Butter Pieces in Dark Chocolate
- In a large mixing bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- Using a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter and sugars on high speed until light and fluffy.
- Add in peanut butter, eggs and vanilla extract and beat on high speed for 1 minute.
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients on low speed until combined. Add in the rolled oats and Peanut Butter Pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Scoop dough into 2 tablespoon sized balls and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy while still warm.