Peanut Butter Crispy Wafer Slutty Brownies Recipe
A little bit daring, a little bit indecisive and a lotta bit delicious. These Peanut Butter Crispy Wafer Slutty Brownies were made with the best of just about everything - Peanut Butter Crispy Wafers, cookie dough, brownies, and topped with frosting and sprinkles.
Kodiak Brownie mix
Eat Pastry Chocolate Chip Vegan Cookie Dough
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and prepare a 9" x 13" baking dish by lining it with parchment.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- Layer the cookie dough on the bottom of the pan, pressing down with a spatula to create a flat bottom layer.
- Layer the Peanut Butter Crispy Wafers on top of the cookie dough.
- Pour the brownie mix over the wafers and smooth over with a spatula.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes. Test with a toothpick to see if the center is done.
- If the toothpick comes out with batter on it, bake for 5 minutes and test again.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for 20 minutes or until cool.
- Slice and serve.